Sunday, January 11, 2009


Welcome to Thyme for Thought.

I've finally decided it is time to do more than just read other blogs and actually create a space of my own. I want to share some of the things I find bring simple pleasures ~ such as recipes, words, and photography. And perhaps more importantly, I want to introduce you to some of the key concepts that will help us all to move forward in this uncertain 21st century, and some of the great ideas being formed to enable us to live healthy, sustainable lives on this planet that we share with all beings.

In a time when much seems bleak, I want to share some positive, creative, and intelligent ideas that I'm leaning about and in which we are participating. Get ready to learn about such great things as


  • ORGANIC FOOD
  • LOCAL FOOD OPTIONS and COMMUNITY SUPPORTED AGRICULTURE
  • HEALTHY GREAT LAKES
  • PERMACULTURE
  • TRANSITION TOWNS
  • SEED SAVERS
  • GRASSROOTS EFFORTS
and many other wonderful happenings! I welcome your ideas and your links.

No comments: